5 thoughts on “Crash Landing

1. I think that this is funny as long as no one got hurt. I think that it will be interesting to see what will happen to Qantas and if it will go belly up, a little bit like this plane. It sort of makes you think that statistically flying is the safest mode of transport. If you fly normal airline services all day everyday it would take on average 27,000 years before you were involved in a fatal crash, and that even then you would have a 40 percent chance of surviving it. National Safety Council, a nonprofit research group, averaged fatalities from 1994 to 1996 per 100 million miles traveled. There were 0.96 deaths per 100 million miles traveled in a car, 0.06 deaths per 100 million miles traveled by commercial airlines and 0.04 deaths per 100 million miles traveled on railroads, including commuter trains.

2. I think that it is very close that no one was hurt or that it didn’t end as a disaster. I think flying in planes is fun because everyone on the ground is so tiny like little midgets. It is safer then traveling in the Car because their are more injuries and deaths then on planes!

3. Thats pretty skilled.That pilot is incredible what an icon for other pilot.lucky there was no deaths or anything

4. I think thats it is cool how they no one died because all the people on the plane would be panicking and when they didn’t die they would of been the happiest people on earth.

5. It seems like Qantas is having a lot of problems these days. Not very surprising. I’ve been on a Qantas plane and they don’t seem to be very up to date or as in better condition as other companies planes.