16 thoughts on “Fear for frogs.

1. That would explain why I haven’t seen a frog at home because I usually see them every couple of months. I don’t think that frogs will become extinct any time soon and I think that maybe the pollution is polluting their environment. Approximately half of the people live in a urban area than a rural area.

2. 🙁 Poor little frogs. @-@ Global warming must be taking away their water and making them shrivel up and die, along with the destruction of their homes of course… and that disease… o.e So apparently they could be extinct in about 40 years or by 2080 or something @-@ How do we help them?

3. Around half of amphibian species are in decline, while a third are already threatened with extinction, that is just too much we should.knowing that climate change plays a big part in the future of frogs and other amphibians

4. Poor little kangaroo’s. O-O Global warming must be taking away their water and making them shrivel up and die, along with the destruction of their homes of course… and that disease… o.e So apparently they could be extinct in about 40 years or by 2080 or something @-@ How do we help them?

RIP FLASSSHHH LEFT TESTIE

5. a third of all amphibians are endangered yet by 2080 most species will be extinct. thats horrible. i hope they conserve the frogs. if these frogs all die, what will happen?
    most of these frogs are poisonous, aren’t they?

6. I think that it is very sad how these animals are dying off hopefully someone can do something to stop them getting extinct. Maybe they can find a cure for the disease they are dying from. It is sad how over half of the frogs and toads in Europe are going to go extinct in the next 40 years! These amphibians are in danger and hopefully they can hold out until the threat is gone.

7. I seen 3 frogs the other night, In the wetland near my house 😛

But usually you would see more, and this explains why. 🙁

8. I see that the main problem here is climate change or it is the main reason why they could go into extinction. So, i think that we should start one step at a time. We can’t possibly stop climate change and then save endangered species. We have to start small to big. So, either we try to stop climate change then try and save endangered beings or vice versa.

9. That would explain why I haven’t seen a frog at home because I usually see them every couple of months. I don’t think that frogs will become extinct any time soon and I think that maybe the pollution is polluting their environment. Approximately half of the people live in a urban area than a rural area.

10. This is very sad because they are frogs and frogs look cool. Three on the animals on the red list are in danged I think they should do something about it before it gets to late . Also the Chinese giant salamander is also endangered it is special because its the largest of all amphibian species and it can grow to more than a metre long.

11. I used to see frogs in my pool sometimes and I would help them get out. I hope that frogs don’t go extinct because they help the spiders catch the flies and then if the frog goes extinct then there could be more flies.

12. Marc: So frogs are going extinct.. It will probably take a while there is a lot of frogs in the world. They don’t really help our environment and they are just kind of there, but it would be good if all the poisonous frogs could die that would be a good thing.

Tamika: some frogs are poisonous. i dont like them they are disgusting creatures. im glad they are going extinct. They are cute and all but not something i really want living around my house or places where i go camping.

13. why does the climate have to change seriously frogs are awesome but there gonna shrivel up and die but when when they die how will the food chain get affected because now theres gonna be a whole heap of files now

14. I hope that the frogs and amphibians don’t become extinct, I mean everything is being affected by climate changes and things, it’s sad that they’re getting fungal disease and things from the climate change and climate change has affected so many aspects of our lives, It’s scary because we can’t really do anything about it. We just have to do little things and hope that other people change the world for us.

15. This sucks a lot because when any animal is almost extinct its sad. They are almost extinct for a lot of reasons sometimes because some because of habitat loss and hunting.