Todays work.

Todays work.  Save to spare folder 5 week 8.
Session 1: Reading and Blog Response.
Your blog response to day is to be done on your laptops as a 100 word response.
Your response should cover what the article is about, how it interested you.
Then write a about how this toy is entertaining people and why.
legoTourist_2068248b

Session 2: Finishing off your advertisements on drug and alcohol issues.
This has to be edited, music has to be added, it has to be crisp, and it has to be ticked off by me for completion.
Dont forget the story board is due as well.

3 thoughts on “Todays work.

1. The photos were taken for the photographer’s mum who wanted to know that she was ok. Lego Tourist was posted on facebook and it became popular worldwide. He has been pictured with landmarks around the world like Sydney Opera House, Federation and London Tower Bridge. Leanne Buchan changes the faces on them and she even changed it for a Movember attempt. As well as being photographed, Lego Tourist likes to reveal a hidden fact about each place he visits. I really want to get one of these I used to get the lego minifigures but then they got expensive and I think it would be awesome if I could take a photo with him. They should also make a female version like Flash and Dash.

2. Lego is the ultimate kids toy, I haven’t meet someone that has never played with logo. They sale so well because some of them are cheap to buy.

3. The photos were taken for the photographer’s mum who wanted to know that she was ok. Lego Tourist was posted on facebook and it became popular. He has been pictured with landmarks around the world like Sydney Opera House, Federation and London Tower Bridge.