KUNG FU SANTA

Hey everyone, lets kick but with Santa.
Read this very short article and watch the movie, then comment on how this security measure would work or not work at your shopping centre.
Can you think of any other use for them?

12 thoughts on “KUNG FU SANTA

1. I think it’s cool that they have changed the security guards into Santa’s. I think this might work in our shopping centres because they are security guards but they are just dressed up as Santa.

2. Well I think it would be awesome if they did that at the plaza with guards handing out lollies and also if some was stealing or something they could just catch them anyway because they’re the security.

3. I think that it would be very funny if the security guards here dressed up as santa, although if all the security guards are dressed up as santa and handing out sweets then what would happen if someone stole something and the security guards weren’t there.

4. Lol, I don’t think this should be aloud kinda, like yeah its cool but they should be doing their job, like you know keeping an eye on the shops and stuff. But if they think it may get more people in then I think it’s a good idea 🙂 So there’s good and bad in it.

5. That’s a really creative way to disguise security guards. But I don’t know if it would work. Someone could plan a theft and use a little kid as a disguise. Like the little kid could distract the security guards and the robbers could get away with it. I don’t know.. Pretty Risky. But that’s what I think 🙂

6. They don’t look very realistic for some reason and they look like they got some asian guys off the street and told them to do some kicks for money. I think it is a good idea that they do this but they have some guys who are black belts.

blake:i think that i would be weird having kung fu santa security guards working at the shopping centre

7. well i guess it would be cool to have santas as security guards handing out lollies to everyone 😛

8. The Security Santa’s are a good idea, it’s festive, it’s fun and they give out free sweets ;D It’s also like they’re disguised so if any people were to do things they would probably be less likely to hide seeing as they are seemingly harmless Santa’s but are actually Security Guards 😛

9. i find this pretty stupid. kung fu santas? if i saw them in person i would just walk away. this is very boring to watch. its not like i have not seen this before.

10. I think they look so stupid because they are dressed up as santa and they are not fat and they can jump and run. But ut is also cool because little kids will think santas not fat 😛